Finally though unofficial iPad is available for purchase in Kathmandu. Few weeks ago Team TechSansar, wrote a couple of articles about iPad and iPhone simulators as soon as iPad was launched. Now you can buy iPad, (if you like it unlike many people saying nahh to it) in NLIC City Center in Kathmandu, Nepal.
The iPad is available in two storage capacity – 16 GB and 64 GB. The cost of a 16 GB iPad is Rs. 52,500 and has a warranty of one year. We could rarely found the 64 GB version – but the vendors were telling us that they would order the 64 GB version if we made a pre-payment.
The Apple tablet iPad features which include easy control, touchpad, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth. Some say that iPad is like a magnified iphone without camera and other standard features.
Here are some points which we draw after looking at the ipad.
- Apple loves extra for keyboard and other accessories.
- The ditto iPhone OS system.
- Apps builder need no worries.
- It doesnt allow parallel application as in iphone.
- It does not have Flash support.
- Screen does not look convincing to get the panaromic view.
- Does not have any way we can port it to other form of technology like HD and other.
- Doesn’t have a camera.
- USB port dead.
- Who cares about SD card??
City Center’s store iLife has all the latest gadgets that you need including iPad, contact Mr Rajesh Dugar- the owner of iLife for details.
YouTube: please specify correct url