Date(s) - 18/07/2014
The 2014 edition of mBillionth Award sees at its 5th happening with an agenda “Recognising Innovations in Telecom and Mobile Content & Application for Masses“.
mBillionth Award has witnessed 4 successful years of celebrating innovation in mobile & Telecom Industry. This year mBillionth is entering into its 5th year of recognizing the best practices across 8 South Asian Countries.
The award honors excellence in mobile communications across South Asia spread over 11 core categories as:
- m-Business & Commerce/Banking
- m- Governance
- m-Culture & Heritage
- m-Education & Learning
- m- Agriculture & Ecology
- m- Inclusion
- m-News & Journalism
- m-Travel & Tourism
- m- Woman & Children
Mobile Entrepreneurs, Application Developers, VAS providers, Innovators, Policy advocators in Telecom and Telco players are invited to apply for ‘mBillionth Award’ and to use this opportunity to be a part of the alike minded people at one platform on 18th July, 2014 at the 5th mBillionth Award event in India Habitat Center, New Delhi.
For application, every Nomination entry is required to submit a ‘Product Demo presentation’ and ‘How to use-Video’ with the nomination entry. And the Last Date of applying for the Award: 05th May, 2014
Important links for mBillionth South Asia Award
- To apply: http://mbillionth.in/nomination-form/
- More information about the categories: http://mbillionth.in/award-categories/
- Nomination General Guidelines: http://mbillionth.in/guidelines/
- mBillionth FAQs: http://mbillionth.in/faqs/
- For further queries: call Lucky Tamang, Mob: +91- 9643391021, 011-26532786