Found another solution here:
1. Shutdown your computer or laptop
2. Insert USB Memory Stick into your laptop or Computer
3. Turn on laptop and then immediately start pressing (F8) key then Advanced Boot Options screen will come up
4. Select Safe Mode with Command Prompt
5. After loading files if your USB Memory Stick drive letter is (G) for example then write as
6. C:windowssystem32>G: and press enter
7. G:>format G: and press enter
8. If ask you (Y/N) then press (Y) and press enter
9. Now a full format will start which remove write protection from USB Memory Stick.
Before removing USB from your computer, Always remove it safely by going into to my computer then right click on USB and click eject.
TechSansar.com, ICT For Media Pvt Ltd, Regd #249079/077/078, VAT #609868175. By continuing to use this site, you agree to our cookies and privacy policies.Here is our Do Not Track (DNT) Guide. Hosted on a VPS in Singapore and uses this beautiful WordPress theme. You can also subscribe to our newsletter.Creating tech contents for the b̶o̶t̶s̶ humans since 2009 • Team TechSansar • ICT4M with ❤ from Nepal