Is Nepali font installed in my computer?
Check if Nepali font is installed in your computer – check if your computer has Preeti font or other Nepali fonts – if not download them and install.
Here is how to check whether Nepali font is installed in your computer.
The Nepali content of this website uses the Preeti True Type Font.
If you can see the following text below in Devnagari,
Then preeti is installed in your computer.
If you see English letters then you need to
install Preeti font in your computer.
Click here To Download Preeti Font.
How to install:
- Save the file “Preeti_0.ttf” in c:.
- Go to “Start” -> “Settings” -> “Control Panel” to activate the control panel window.
- In the “Control Panel” window, double click “Fonts”.
- In the “Fonts” window, Go to “File” -> “Install New Font”.
- Locate the downloaded file “Preeti_0.ttf” and click “OK”.
This should install the font.
Then run Fonts from Control Panel:
- Go to Settings
- Go to Control Panel
- Double click on Fonts icon
- Pull down File menu
- Click on Install new font
4. In the Add Fonts window
- Select c:
- Wait until font appears in the List of fonts.
- When the font appears,
- – Simply click OK.
Leave a Reply