10 Important and useful websites for Startup
Want to make it all set go. Team TechSansar have worked out ten most important and useful websites for your start up business. Give ’em a try.
- http://thisweekinstartups.com/ is Jason Calacanis’s latest scramble in the internet world. His idea of bringing guests and interacting with users to rate the idea online is really brilliant. If you want to know and have patience to listen to different people, it’s the great show and website.
- http://www.mindmeister.com/ brings the concept of mind mapping to the web, using its facilities for real-time collaboration to allow truly global brainstorming sessions. Users can create, manage and share mind maps online and access them anytime, from anywhere.
- http://www.usertesting.com/ lets you “look over the shoulder” of people in your target audience while they use your website. And we make it fast, easy, and inexpensive, so you’re more likely to do it.
- http://litmusapp.com/ lets you check how your website looks in different browser with screenshot and email testing.
- http://www.balsamiq.com allows you to interact with other people and help to share ideas with other people improving usability.
- http://www.pivotaltracker.com/ is a simple, story-based project planning tool that allows teams to collaborate and instantly react to real-world changes. It’s based on agile software development methods, but it can be used on a variety of types of projects
- http://ud.com/ can find and secure domain names, social usernames and brand names (trademarks) with one unique search engine.
- http://code.google.com/appengine/ allows you to work on Google code with unlimited hosting and limited visitors.
- http://www.madmimi.com/ makes email marketing easy for the creator, and easier on the eyes for the receiver. With ground-breaking technology, Mad Mimi is the simplest way to create branded, well-designed newsletters and promotions.
- http://survey.io/ allows you to simple survey tool created as a collaboration between Sean Ellis and KISSmetrics and enable you to better understand your customers to help you improve your product.