Pinterest is a pinboard-style social photo sharing website that allows users to create and manage theme-based image collections such as events, interests, hobbies and more. Literally, Pinterest is Pin your Interests (pin+interests). According to Experian, Pinterest is now the third largest social media site based on the number of site visits. After creating account on pinterest, users can browse other pinboards, re-pin images to their own collections or like them. But today we are not going to talk about pinterest rather we are going to share some tips and tricks about ‘How to add Pinterest to your Facebook fan page?’
1. At first, log in to your facebook account and go to https://apps.facebook.com/iframehost-pin/
Click the ‘Install Page Tab”.
2. If you are handling multiple facebook page then select the page on which you want to install static iFrame tab and want to share your pinterest.
3. Here we select our facebook page of techsansar and then click “Add Static iFrame Tab”
4. Now if you are using old version of facebook page then you can see ‘Welcome’ tab at left side of your page and if you are using new facebook page (Timeline), go to timeline tab and you can see ‘Welcome’ tab there at last.
5. Click ‘Welcome’ tab, there you see tab settings page and then click on “Authorize the Tab Application”.
6. Here you can so some settings like who can view you pinterest tab (eg. everyone or only friends) and click “Go To Apps”.
7. Now you reached to tab settings. Here go to Page Source and select url. Now put your Pinterest’s account url. Here you see we put our Techsansar’s pinterest’s account url i.e ‘http://pinterest.com/techsansar‘. You can also adjust the height of iFrame window by changing the pixel as your wish.
You can also customize the ‘Tab Name’ as you like(for eg. Pinteresting, Pinning my interest etc) . After that hit the ‘Save Settings’ button.
8. Now you are almost done, go to view tab button at the top, there you see your iFrame window at your facebook page. If you like to do some changes then go to settings at the right corner of iFrame window. You can also see the activities like how many views you got, how many fans visit and likes your photos, for these go to ‘Stats’.
If you follow these steps then you can add pinterest to facebook page.
Featured Image Source : http://sociable360.blogspot.com