Here we present several ways to check your Secondary Education Examination (SEE) result when announced and made available by the Secondary Education Board. You can either check pass/fail or the entire marksheet of SEE.Nepal Telecom (IVR, SMS)
- Call 1600 from your NTC prepaid or postpaid mobile phone, supply the symbol number and get the result. Eg: SEE<space>Symbol No.
- Text message (SMS) your symbol number to 1600.
Nepal Telecom (website)
- Open Nepal Telecom website at http://see.ntc.net.np/
- Enter SEE symbol number (and verification data for marksheet).
- Screenshot or Save the result page.
Ncell App (Rs 0)
- Open Ncell app and click on SEE result banner.
- Enter symbol number and check the result with GPA.
- No charges while checking from Ncell app.
Ncell SMS (Rs 5)Send Symbol number to 1600. For example: 1234567 or 1234567A and send to 1600Rs 5 (including taxes) per SMSThe SMS Reply message will send GPA of the student’s or sender’s mobile.Ncell SEE WebsiteYou can view your result by visiting https://see.ncell.axiata.com/ and enter your symbol number.Sparrow SMSType SEE and your SEE symbol number, send SMS to 35001.
GPA Points Meaning and Percentage in SEE
|SN||Interval in Percent||Grade||Description||Grade Point|
|1||90 to 100||A+||Outstanding||4.0|
|2||80 to below 90||A||Excellent||3.6|
|3||70 to below 80||B+||Very Good||3.2|
|4||60 to below 70||B||Good||2.8|
|5||50 to below 60||C+||Satisfactory||2.4|
|6||40 to below 50||C||Acceptable||2.0|
|7||30 to below 40||D+||Partially Acceptable||1.6|
|8||20 to below 30||D||Insufficient||1.2|
|9||0 to below 20||E||Very Insufficient||0.8|