Whether you are an enterprise user or just a personal home user with Windows 8 running, you have options to upgrade to Windows 8.1. Wondering how to upgrade Windows 8 to Windows 8.1 other than the official upgrade from the Windows Store. That’s a lucky case.
For many users, upgrading to Windows 8.1 from Windows Store might not be a viable option, where comes the option to Update Windows 8 to Windows 8.1 using ISO file. You need to have an external ISO file – optionally a bootable disc.
[box title=”Interesting Windows 8 Topics” style=”noise” box_color=”#2329a9″]
- 25 unique features and improvements brought in Windows 8.1
- Top 10 features of Windows 8 in Infographics
- Top 10 missing features from Windows 8
- [How to] Update Windows 8 to Windows 8.1 (other than Windows Store update)
- [How to] Add/ Change a Location on Windows 8 Bing Weather
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about Windows 8
- [How to] Create an UEFI bootable USB drive or DVD for Windows 8
- A Basic Guide to Windows 8 for Dummies
Installing or upgrading to Windows 8.1 via ISO requires you to mount ISO files or boot from bootable disc. Ensure your Windows 8 device is power connected.